Mailing List Archive

4 Apache Events in 2019: DC Roadshow soon; next up Chicago, Las Vegas, and Berlin!
Dear Apache Enthusiast,

(You’re receiving this because you are subscribed to one or more user
mailing lists for an Apache Software Foundation project.)

TL;DR:
* Apache Roadshow DC is in 3 weeks. Register now at
https://apachecon.com/usroadshowdc19/
* Registration for Apache Roadshow Chicago is open.
http://apachecon.com/chiroadshow19
* The CFP for ApacheCon North America is now open.
https://apachecon.com/acna19
* Save the date: ApacheCon Europe will be held in Berlin, October 22nd
through 24th. https://apachecon.com/aceu19

Registration is open for two Apache Roadshows; these are smaller events
with a more focused program and regional community engagement:

Our Roadshow event in Washington DC takes place in under three weeks, on
March 25th. We’ll be hosting a day-long event at the Fairfax campus of
George Mason University. The roadshow is a full day of technical talks
(two tracks) and an open source job fair featuring AWS, Bloomberg, dito,
GridGain, Linode, and Security University. More details about the
program, the job fair, and to register, visit
https://apachecon.com/usroadshowdc19/

Apache Roadshow Chicago will be held May 13-14th at a number of venues
in Chicago’s Logan Square neighborhood. This event will feature sessions
in AdTech, FinTech and Insurance, startups, “Made in Chicago”, Project
Shark Tank (innovations from the Apache Incubator), community diversity,
and more. It’s a great way to learn about various Apache projects “at
work” while playing at a brewery, a beercade, and a neighborhood bar.
Sign up today at https://www.apachecon.com/chiroadshow19/

We’re delighted to announce that the Call for Presentations (CFP) is now
open for ApacheCon North America in Las Vegas, September 9-13th! As the
official conference series of the ASF, ApacheCon North America will
feature over a dozen Apache project summits, including Cassandra,
Cloudstack, Tomcat, Traffic Control, and more. We’re looking for talks
in a wide variety of categories -- anything related to ASF projects and
the Apache development process. The CFP closes at midnight on May 26th.
In addition, the ASF will be celebrating its 20th Anniversary during the
event. For more details and to submit a proposal for the CFP, visit
https://apachecon.com/acna19/ . Registration will be opening soon.

Be sure to mark your calendars for ApacheCon Europe, which will be held
in Berlin, October 22-24th at the KulturBrauerei, a landmark of Berlin's
industrial history. In addition to innovative content from our projects,
we are collaborating with the Open Source Design community
(https://opensourcedesign.net/) to offer a track on design this year.
The CFP and registration will open soon at https://apachecon.com/aceu19/ .

Sponsorship opportunities are available for all events, with details
listed on each event’s site at http://apachecon.com/.

We look forward to seeing you!

Rich, for the ApacheCon Planners
@apachecon