Community: +1 stevehay

I'll promote the release & send the announcement mail.

Regards, Joe

Re: [RESULT: PASS] Re: [VOTE] Release libapreq2-2.16 [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 19 Mar 2021 at 14:33, Joe Orton <jorton@redhat.com> wrote:

> Thanks for testing again, the vote has passed:
>
> PMC votes: +1 from rpluem, ylavic, jorton
> Community: +1 stevehay
>
> I'll promote the release & send the announcement mail.

Thanks for this, and sorry for the hassle in wanting another release so
soon! I'll get the new version uploaded to CPAN shortly, and hopefully it
will get indexed correctly this time.
Re: [RESULT: PASS] Re: [VOTE] Release libapreq2-2.16 [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 19 Mar 2021 at 14:37, Steve Hay <steve.m.hay@googlemail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 19 Mar 2021 at 14:33, Joe Orton <jorton@redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for testing again, the vote has passed:
>>
>> PMC votes: +1 from rpluem, ylavic, jorton
>> Community: +1 stevehay
>>
>> I'll promote the release & send the announcement mail.
>

> Thanks for this, and sorry for the hassle in wanting another release so soon! I'll get the new version uploaded to CPAN shortly, and hopefully it will get indexed correctly this time.

Success! We now have libapreq2-2.16 correctly indexed on (Meta)CPAN:

https://metacpan.org/release/SHAY/libapreq2-2.16

Thanks to Joe and all the testers/voters for getting this update done.

Re: [RESULT: PASS] Re: [VOTE] Release libapreq2-2.16 [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Mar 22, 2021 at 06:14:35PM +0000, Steve Hay wrote:
> Success! We now have libapreq2-2.16 correctly indexed on (Meta)CPAN:
>
> https://metacpan.org/release/SHAY/libapreq2-2.16
>
> Thanks to Joe and all the testers/voters for getting this update done.

Nice, thanks Steve!

Regards, Joe