which solved the problem. However, as the change wasn't bundled into Apache::ASP back then, I'm wondering if there's something else I should be doing to solve this problem?

Thanks for any feedback.

.rw

Re: Content-Type header [ In reply to ]
Dear Rock the Kazbah and the list,
I was just hit by this problem when using ajax request with firefox .
(I know this mail is REALLY old )
Anyway ,for those guys ,like myself ,that are supporting ,applications
written with
apache::asp ,there are must be somebody that at least will have write
permissions
to the module on CPAN .
As an example this Content-Type bug from 2008 totally breaks ajax post
request from firefox.
There is a simple fix ,but we need somebody to apply it.
Thanks.
Evgeny