Mailing List Archive

ANNOUNCE: Apache::ASP 2.63 released
Hi All!

Apache::ASP 2.63 has finally been released! Apache::ASP provides an Active
Server Pages port to the Apache Web Server with Perl scripting.

The main issue fixed is the ability to work with Apache 2.4 and mod_perl 2.0.

You can install from CPAN, and also https://metacpan.org/pod/Apache::ASP

====

CHANGES:

+ fixed $r->connection()->remote_ip() to use useragent_ip(), then client_ip()
access for Apache 2.4

+ Added section ``raw'' to MailErrors.inc to debug POSTs without
form fields

- MailErrorsHTML now uses monospaced fonts for errors. Easier on
the eyes and more informative

- Added a clumsy regex to avoid header longer than 70 chars

- removed deprecated "Extra" module references from Makefile.PL and
Bundle::Apache::ASP::Extra,
including Apache::Filter, Apache::SSI, Bundle::XML, XML::Sablotron, and
Tie::TextDir

====

FUTURE:

Tsirkin Evgeny has done work for Apache::ASP to work under PSGI/Plack. To get
this please see this work under the Apache-ASP-PSGI-Support in SourceForge.

https://sourceforge.net/p/apache-asp/code/HEAD/tree/branches/Apache-ASP-PSGI-Support/

Regards,

Josh Chamas

Re: ANNOUNCE: Apache::ASP 2.63 released [ In reply to ]
wow,
welcome back Joshua!
That's great news

Re: ANNOUNCE: Apache::ASP 2.63 released [ In reply to ]
On 15/03/2018 18:45, Tsirkin Evgeny wrote:
> wow,
> welcome back Joshua!
Welcome back. Good news
> That's great news
Yes great news indeed, though you still left out my support for
PerlAddVar patch /s