Mailing List Archive

Replay: Apache-ASP 2.62 Released
Hi All,

We have some good news here! Greg Youngblood has been promoted to be
co-maintainer of Apache::ASP, and has publishing rights for CPAN/PAUSE. The
original 2.62 release has been replublished to CPAN and is available immediately.

Shaking off the monolithic contribution model, Greg also nicely set up this
project over at SourceForce:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/apache-asp/

Also we have Thanos Chatziathanassiou, & Tsirkin Evgeny looking to contribute
further!

Regards,

Josh