Mailing List Archive

Something rewrites settings of mac-address
Hello, friends,

I wrote a shell-script which changes the mac-address of my device (Nokia
n900) on loading and put it in /etc/network/if-pre-up.d.
It worked well with orginal Nokia's firmware but with CSSU firmware
(testing and thumb) it doesn't work.
With CSSU firmware it loads factory mac-address not indicated in my
script. It needs to run that script manually for loading needed mac-address.
Probably, something in SCCU firmware rewrite my new mac-address.
I tried to put that script into /etc/network/if-up.d, but had the same
result.
How I can resolve my problem?