Exit reason and status: signal 11 (core dumped)

Please suggest this error is because of what ?

//Allan
Re: Qemu error [ In reply to ]
My target is Raspberry pi which have ---- arm vfb
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raspberry_Pi

Can i run this application on my intel Host?

//Allan

Re: Qemu error [ In reply to ]
should i use Qemu version for vfp --- 'cvs-m' version of qemu ----> as
per these links -----
http://talk.maemo.org/archive/index.php/t-24039.html
http://blogs.kde.org/2008/09/09/having-fun-qemu

What is actually happening ----->
Is my application is crashing or Qemu is crashing ?

I am also running one thread related to it here... here you can see some
clear log :---
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15859644/qemu-error-when-running-executable

Please suggets.