http://www.datawind.com/ubislate/index.html

86 Euro

is this the new Jolla Tablet and Mer/Nemo Tablet ?
Re: UbiSlate 7C+ : is this the new Jolla Tablet and Mer/Nemo Tablet ? [ In reply to ]
oh my God, when are we going to get rid of Cortex A8 and 512mb ram?
Make it s4 processor and 2gb ram plzz ... and fremantle will do :p

<3

Re: UbiSlate 7C+ : is this the new Jolla Tablet and Mer/Nemo Tablet ? [ In reply to ]
On 12 November 2012 20:47, Randolph D. <rdohm321@gmail.com> wrote:
> UbiSlate 7C+
> http://www.datawind.com/ubislate/index.html
>
> 86 Euro

And their top merit is.. how many software patents they hold?

--
I appear to be temporarily using gmail's horrible interface. I
apologise for any failure in my part in trying to make it do the right
Re: UbiSlate 7C+ : is this the new Jolla Tablet and Mer/Nemo Tablet ? [ In reply to ]
I think it is the 3 hours battery time. That in itself deservers a few
software patents, don't you think?