Mailing List Archive

Nomination
Hello

I am m4r0v3r, better known ghosalmartin or mgrover on #sailfishos-porters.

I remember the N900 as the best phone that blew away the competitors at the
time. Then the N9 with its gesture UI that changed everything. I did some
work on porting SFOS to Nexus 5x. Learned a lot there thanks to the
community and mals infinite patience :p Now am working on an Uber port
using rinigus's mapbox work.

I guess my point is in all stages of my dabble with talk maemo its always
been the community thats supported me and helped me one way or another. Oh
also National Rail app that was done thanks to the help of #sailfishos with
my silly questions. But the point am trying to make albeit badly is that
its not about an OS, or a tech stack or even just trolling Dave. Its about
the community around those things.

Cheers

m4r0v3r

Ps I accept the nomination btw :P