Mailing List Archive

Candidature for council election Q1/2018 - mosen
Hi fellow community,

thanks to sicelo for nominating me for another Term.
I hereby accept and hope to have more time to contribute than i already
could manage to free up.

To introduce myself without stealing your time,
since i joined this kind community in 2014 i was mostly involved in
donating and otherwise trying to encourage people to do their thing.
During my current council term i tried to help with small administrative
stuff like chairing the community meeting and taking minutes.
I feel my job is not done, literally i have promissed to post the
collected minutes from all past meetings which i will do regardless of
the election outcome.

For 2018 i try to connect the community with measures like a physical
meeting in my shop and supporting ideas like the developer fund.
I would also be happy to help in the coding competition to make it an
even bigger success.

Thanks for all the good spirit i experience within this great community.

All the best!

mosen - Timo Könnecke

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Timo Könnecke

koennecke@mosushi.com
mosushi.net | mosushi.de | mosushi.com

Betriebsstätte:
Laacher Weg 35
40667 Meerbusch-Büderich
info@mosushi.de (mobile)
+49-2132-67-375-40 Bürozeit, werkt., 09:00-14:00Uhr
+49-177-6621536 (mobile, Timo Könnecke)
+49-177-7172460 (mobile, Michael Baisch)
+49-2132-67-375-60 (fax)

IBAN: DE79370502990146271887
BIC: COKSDE33XXX

Einzelunternehmer, Firma: