Mailing List Archive

Social News beta is live!
Hi again,

Although it is not Friday we have an other announcement for today:

http://maemo.org/news/

There is no better place on the web to learn what is going on in the
maemo community today.

In the News section we aggregate maemo related items from several
potential sources, including photo and video sharing sites. A special
algorithm rates all news, blog posts, photos etc. and generates the
"maemo news" almost on the fly. This is a novel idea of online
journalism.

More information will follow in the "news announcement".

Many thanks to Quim, Henri, Lasse and Andreas for the great work!

Cheers,
ferenc