Mailing List Archive

Maemo 3.1 maintenance release available
Dear all,

We proudly announce our latest SDK release: maemo 3.1 'bora'.

Maemo 3.1 is a maintenance release for maemo 3.0 'bora' and uses the
same Scratchbox Apophis R4 than maemo 3.0. Also the toolchains are
the same than in maemo 3.0. Compatibility between maemo 3.1 and maemo
3.0 is high.

Developers who are using maemo 3.0 can now upgrade to maemo 3.1
using the "dist-upgrade" method. Please read the INSTALL.txt file for
details first as it contains important information about the update
and the mandatory extra steps to take before upgrading.

Maemo 3.1 supports application development for the Nokia N800
Internet Tablet running the latest OS 2007 Edition version 2007
3.2007.10-7 or the previous OS 2007 Edition version 2.2006-51.6.

Please visit these links to learn more about the release.

- Release Announcement:

http://www.maemo.org/downloads/releases.html

- Release Notes:

http://repository.maemo.org/stable/3.1/maemo-sdk-relnotes_3.1.txt