Mailing List Archive

Re: Sparc
On Fri, Nov 17, 2000 at 09:52:54AM -0500, Avery (yi) Davison wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can the LVS kernel patches be applied to the Sparc architecture? Or are
> you focused purely on x86?

I'll stand corrected but there should be no reason why LVS won't run on
Sparc, or any other architecture for that matter. All the development and
testing to date has been done on x86, but this is mainly because that is
what the developers have available to them. I for one have been considering
devoting some time to testing against Sparc, though I only have sparc, not
ultra-sparc machines at my disposal.

--
Horms