prefer for it to either ignore the lo:0 or add a line/script to
haresources that brings this interface up again after it's removed. I want
lo:0 to exist as 10.0.0.25/32 regardless of what heartbeat does to
eth0/10.0.0.25/27.

Any suggestions, or perhaps another solution?

Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to offer.

--
jmora
lo:0 dies by heartbeat's hand [ In reply to ]
Fellow lvs-users,

This is an LVS-DR setup - no NAT, masq, etc. I'm using heartbeat 0.4.8i,
downloaded from linux-ha.org. I'm using an updated version of ldirectord
that was recommended in the mailing list.

I have both eth0 and lo:0 configured as 10.0.0.25, one as /27 and another
as /32. When heartbeat comes up/down, it removes both instances. I'd