Mailing List Archive

[lvs-users] hi from Joe [ Was Re: Reroute SYN packet ...
On Fri, 13 Apr 2018, Graeme Fowler wrote:

Hi Graeme,

I saved your e-mail from now 3 mo ago, thinking I'd reply to you ... sometime.

I thought you'd got yourself off the LVS list.

Not much new here.

My son has finished university and is looking for work on the other side of the
country, in LA.

I'm still working on getting my counselling out into the public, bit by slow
bit.

I've been doing improv theatre for about 5yrs now and am now good enough that I
get to perform occassionally with a group I'm in. We had a run of 5 weeks on
saturday night at a local club recently, which I was very happy with. We were
the first group each night, to warm up the crowd.

My back went out a year ago, very suddenly and without warning, putting me in
great pain with pinched nerves and shooting pains down my legs and spasms. It
was about 3 weeks before I could walk again and 6 weeks before I could walk
without assistance (eg a walker). I look normal now, but my daily walks are
still slower than a year ago. The regular doctor, just says to call if it
happens again. The chiropractor has been some help, but I wonder if it would
have got better by itself. Anyhow it makes me wary of going out in the bush
hiking when I go back to Australia.

Hope your wife's health is OK.

Joe

jmack (at) wm7d (dot) net - azimuthal equidistant
map generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml

Re: [lvs-users] hi from Joe [ Was Re: Reroute SYN packet ... [ In reply to ]