Basic info of what’s needed:

1. A machine capable of being the MX for the domain linuxvirtualserver.org
2. A couple of aliases in that domain sending to external recipients
3. A GNU Mailman instance
4. A webserver

I can provide the config, subscriber list and mbox copies of the list archives to be ingested.

Please reply off-list with any offers. Thanks!

Graeme
Re: [lvs-users] Administrivia 2 - lvs-users mailing list needs a new home [ In reply to ]
I'm willing to donate a cloud VM to host this, but wouldn't be able to
maintain the list per se. I'm willing to work with anyone who is willing
tho...

Colin

Re: [lvs-users] Administrivia 2 - lvs-users mailing list needs a new home [ In reply to ]
Hi Colin / Graeme,

I'd be happy to arrange for us(Loadbalancer.org) to do this, I know we
offered previously but for real this time!

I know we'd be happy to help out in any way we can so just let me know
and I'll make sure it happens our end.

Rehards

Aaron West

Loadbalancer.org Ltd.

www.loadbalancer.org

+1 888 867 9504 / +44 (0)330 380 1064
aaron@loadbalancer.org

LEAVE A REVIEW | DEPLOYMENT GUIDES | BLOG