Mailing List Archive

[lvs-users] Would anyone be interested in helping us integrate Alexa voice control into LVS?
Would anyone be interested in helping us integrate Alexa voice control
into LVS?

Our current version only integrates with HAProxy...

Initially I was sceptical but I'm now really impressed with what our
customers are achieving with our new product:

https://www.loadbalancer.org/blog/5988
https://www.loadbalancer.org/products/hardware/enterprise-val

Its awesome, 92.3% of the time it does exactly what you ask and you
can also control the office music with it!

I hope you are as excited as I am by the possibilities.

Malcolm Turnbull.

Loadbalancer.org Ltd.
Phone: +44 (0)330 380 1064
http://www.loadbalancer.org/