Mailing List Archive

[lvs-users] Some help with ldirector (and lvs)
Hi

Sorry by my poor english. I'm testing ldirectord with direct routing, but I can't get it works totally right. I have in my computer 2 virtual machines with apache (in bridge network mode), and in my host computer (non virtual machine) I have installed ldirectord

This is my ldirectord.cf

checktimeout=10
checkinterval=2
autoreload=no
logfile="/var/log/ldirectord.log"
quiescent=no
virtual=192.168.0.200:80
real=192.168.0.201:80 gate
real=192.168.0.202:80 gate
service=http
request="ldirectord.html"
receive="Test Page"
scheduler=lc
protocol=tcp
checktype=negotiate

>From my computer It works OK, but I can't access to the virtual IP from other computer in the same network (I only can access from localhost)

How could I make available the Virtual IP from non localhost computers?

Thank you very much