Mailing List Archive

[lvs-users] (no subject)
Dear Julian,

As i discovered your HIDDEN ( http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/#hidden) patch series now maintained for Major 3.10 and up,

May you see any canche to get them in the Mainstream kernel 3.11 and up ?
This wuold be nice & helpfully as some damn DSL routers still do not work as expected ( i use Fritz-BOX i.e ).

The no-arp kernel featger are not that helpfully all the time ...

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Horst Venzke ; PGP NET : 1024G/082F2E6D ; http://www.remsnet.de