the filenames instead of searching the contents of file.

regards
parag

Re: about parse method [ In reply to ]
Hi,

I don't fully understand what you are looking to do, but here is one
idea.
One technique that the Lucene demo uses is to store the path in the
index (it can be indexed or not).
So, when you create the document, have one of the fields in the document
be the path. Fields in a Lucene document don't have to be part of a real
file, they are just fields that you add to be stored, indexed or
tokenized into the index.

I hope this helps.

--Peter