Thanx in advance

regards
parag

Re: About indexing [ In reply to ]
Parag,

I'm not sure if I understood your question correctly, but it seems like
you want to create a Field that holds the path information (e.g.
TEST/subdir1 or TEST/subdir2, and so on), and then include that in the
query based on which path(s) you want to search.
You could use TEST to search just TEST, TEST/subdir1 to search just
TEST/subdir1, or TEST* to search everything under TEST.

Otis

RE: About indexing [ In reply to ]
Thanx Otis,

My question is I will create only sigle index from root directory having
subdirectories and files. Now can I use this single index for selective
searching i.e. I will pass any subdirectory path for the created index so
that I can search on those files only which resides in the supplied
subdirectory path and excluding other files under other directories.

Hope my question now makes sense,

Thanx again,