I am trying to learn firstly how to post messages

thanks!

Ferdinand Damon

Re: New Member [ In reply to ]
Hi,

At my work we are currently writing a Java Application for a Travel Agency.

We must create a DB2 Database with all their "Private fares" they purchase.
These private
fares are : Price of ticket, type of travel, company supplying fare and a
lot more.

We want to search on any of the fields or a combination of the fields in
the database. These must
then be merged with results returned from an overseas database (GDS) and
sorted

Is it possible that lucune can search for price ranges as well ?

Is Lucene the right technology for this ?

Thanks for any information

Ferdinand Damon