We are in a project of migration of Lucene from 2.4.1 to 8.11.2.

In our project Lucene is been used extensively.

We are looking for examples/sample code of uses of Lucene 8.11.2.

Currently I am badly required of some examples of using TokenStream, tokenAttributes, *Filter.
I need to replace the uses of "Token".

Could somebody please help me in it?

Regards
Rajib
Re: Need help of example of Lucene use. [ In reply to ]
Hello Rajib.
You can start from
https://lucene.apache.org/core/8_11_1/core/org/apache/lucene/analysis/package-summary.html#package.description
Also, it might make sense to go through for analysis/token mentions in
https://lucene.apache.org/core/8_11_1/MIGRATE.html and also MIGRATE.txt in
every (?? major???) releases.

--
Sincerely yours