Mailing List Archive

OpenNLPLemmatizer + KeywordRepeatFilter bugs
Hi all,

I am following up on a few outstanding issues with OpenNLPLemmatizer + KeywordRepeatFilter analysis chain configuration. Since this combination is explicitly featured in solr documentation https://solr.apache.org/guide/7_3/language-analysis.html#opennlp-lemmatizer-filter it seems relevant enough to tackle. Please let me know if there is some context I am missing that implies otherwise.

The specific bugs are described in detail here https://github.com/apache/lucene/issues/11771 and here https://github.com/apache/lucene/issues/11735 . Both are addressed in this PR https://github.com/apache/lucene/pull/11734 . I would greatly appreciate any feedback on this change as it fixes both issues mentioned above.

Many thanks,
Luke