Mailing List Archive

Question regarding UnifiedHighlighter and SynonymGraphFilter
Hi list

I?m using the SynonymGraphFilter in Lucene 8.11 together with the UnifiedHighlighter class. I?m not sure if they are supposed to work seamlessly together but I?m having issues with the highlighter showing partial matches of multi token synonym phrases. Ie. the word ?in? in the following highlight is only a part of a phrase added as synonym:

Is there anything I need to do ex. overloading the ?preSpanQueryRewrite?-method or something else?

/Rune

Disclaimer:
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and directed solely for the use of the intended addressee or addressees and may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by telephone, fax, or return email and immediately delete this email and any files transmitted along with it. Unintended recipients are not authorized to disclose, disseminate, distribute, copy or take any action in reliance on information contained in this email and/or any files attached thereto, in any manner other than to notify the sender; any unauthorized use is subject to legal prosecution.