single-threaded indexing)?

--Regards,
Balmukund
Re: Question about Benchmark [ In reply to ]
Hi Balmukund,

What benchmark are you talking about?

--
Adrien

Re: Question about Benchmark [ In reply to ]
Hi, Balmukund.
Assuming you are asking about Lucene benchmark module.
1) If one build index once, it's possible to start benchmark with
ResetSystemSoft that keep index files intact and allow to benchmark search
again and again, without waiting long for reindex.
2) Check indexing-multithreaded.alg as an example, iirc [ ] :4 spawns four
threads.

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev
Re: Question about Benchmark [ In reply to ]
Hi All,
It's my apologies for not mentioning the benchmark which i was using. Also,
i realized that i've not subscribed to this group,hence duplicating this
mail. The below queries are for ANN-Benchmark

Re: Question about Benchmark [ In reply to ]
OK I replied on the issue. This ann-benchmarks is a separate project,
and I think you are asking about how to change it. Probably should
take it up with erikbern or whatever community is supporting that
actively. I just created a "plugin" so we could use it to test
Lucene's KNN implementation, but that issue was never committed.
Please do feel free to improve it and submit to ann-benchmarks if you
find it useful though