Mailing List Archive

Pattern Capture Group Token Filter
Hi, all! I am currently using the default lucene's pattern capture token
filter in one of my projects where i have to utilize it for pattern
matching. The issue with it is that the default pattern capture token
filter gives the same start and end offset for each generated token: the
start and end offset as that of the input string. I have to highlight the
generated tokens in the text, but instead of highlighting the matches only,
it is highlighting the entire text. Is there any way by which i can change
the start and end offset of an input string to the positions at which they
are found in the input string? I know about the offsetattribute which can
be used to set the start and end offsets of the generated tokens, but dont
know where and how to implement it inside the pattern capture token filter
java file? Any help will be highly useful.