appreciate some help. I cloned the project and opened it on Intellij Idea.
I ran .\gradlew assemble to build gradle. But, its failing.
[image: Screenshot (108).png]
Re: Issue regarding build [ In reply to ]
Hello Udit,

The screen shot did not come through for me -- it's a broken image. Maybe
copy/paste the text of the error instead?

Also, try running "./gradlew assemble" from the command-line (in a console
shell, e.g. Terminal on OS X) instead?

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

Issue regarding build [ In reply to ]
Hi,
I'm a newbie to the open source contribution world, I would really
appreciate some help. I cloned the project and opened it on Intellij Idea.
I ran ".\gradlew assemble" to build gradle. But, its failing.
Screenshot (108).png
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v1_az4tRhqroOk7zK5wj27E8gH0OvFnG/view?usp=drivesdk>