Any ideas and welcome.

Thanks a million in advance,
Theo
Re:Reverse regex search [ In reply to ]
Hi Theodoros, welcome to Lucene! it might help if you describe to us the problem that you are trying to solve :) - what are the documents that you have in the index and what is the query? (funny story, I worked on the problem you described in my master thesis, regex retrieval :))

cheers,
Diego

Sent from Bloomberg Professional for Android