Mailing List Archive

Does CustomScoreProvider skip some documents when calculating custom scores? Explanation
Hi!
I think the explanation is:
my previous tests were on an index of a db table of 300 documents; small
index = 1 segment and doc at index level is equal to docID at
LeafReaderContext.
Anyway it is not recommanded to use doc as id of document, it is reserved
for Lucene use.
Next step, my index was of a 30000 documents and, then, I have 9 segments
and doc is not equal to docID anymore.
And it was my processing to set some score equal to 0 based on misleading
docID in the CustomScoreProvider.
Therefore non repetitive errors depending on delete, insert, update of
documents or of reindexing.
And therefore my confusion.

Claude Lepère
claudelepere@gmail.com