Mailing List Archive

Announcing ApacheCon @Home 2020
Hi, Apache enthusiast!

(You’re receiving this because you’re subscribed to one or more dev or
user mailing lists for an Apache Software Foundation project.)

The ApacheCon Planners and the Apache Software Foundation are pleased to
announce that ApacheCon @Home will be held online, September 29th
through October 1st, 2020. We’ll be featuring content from dozens of our
projects, as well as content about community, how Apache works, business
models around Apache software, the legal aspects of open source, and
many other topics.

Full details about the event, and registration, is available at
https://apachecon.com/acah2020

Due to the confusion around how and where this event was going to be
held, and in order to open up to presenters from around the world who
may previously have been unable or unwilling to travel, we’ve reopened
the Call For Presentations until July 13th. Submit your talks today at
https://acna2020.jamhosted.net/

We hope to see you at the event!
Rich Bowen, VP Conferences, The Apache Software Foundation