this?

Regards
Kumaran R
Re: Autocompletion based on one field in index [ In reply to ]
Hi,

org.apache.lucene.search.spell.DirectSpellChecker

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev
Re: Autocompletion based on one field in index [ In reply to ]
Hi Mikhail

Thanks for the input. But i would like to suggest title of the available
documents (for the query typed in search box ) from an index & when user
clicked on the suggestion, i would like to take to exact document. Thanks
in advance.

my requirement is like this ( like google did in its help widget )
[image: Screenshot from 2020-03-10 23-40-14.png]

--
*K*umaran
*R*

Re: Autocompletion based on one field in index [ In reply to ]
Hi All,

Any input would be appreciated.. thanks in advance.

Kumaran R