two searches?

Thanks,
Amal
Re: Scores With & Without IDF In A Single Search [ In reply to ]
An easy way to do this would be to run two searches with a filter that only
matches this document.

--
Adrien
Re: Scores With & Without IDF In A Single Search [ In reply to ]
Thanks for your reply. But I made a grammatical mistake. I meant all
documents in a search, not just a single one.

Wouldn't using a filter slow down if I need scores for all the documents in
the search?