Mailing List Archive

please care and vote for Chinese people under cruel autocracy of CCP, great thanks!
Hi all,
Sorry for disturbing you guys. Though I don't think here as a proper place to do this, I need your help, your vote, your holy vote, for us Chinese, for conscience and justice, for better world.

In the over 70 years of ruling over China, the Chinese Communist Party has done many horrible things humans can think of. These malicious and evil deeds include but are not limited to: falsifying national history, suppression of freedom of speech and press, money laundering in the scale of trillions, live organ harvesting, sexual harassment and assault to underaged females, slaughtering innocent citizens with counter-revolutionary excuses, etc.

In light of the recent violent actions to Hong Kongers by the People's Liberation Army (PLA) disguised as Hong Kong Police Force, we the people petition to officially recognize the Chinese Communist Party as a terrorist organization.

PLEASE SIGNUP and VOTE for us?
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/call-official-recognition-chinese-communist-party-terrorist-organization

Thanks again for all!

nameless, an ant fighter