http://www.bit-bang.com
Profesor Waksman, 8, 6º B
28036 Madrid
SPAIN
Tel.: (+34) 914 577 747
Móvil: 656 62 83 92
Fax: (+34) 914 586 176
__________________________
Re: Searching all the fields (and II) [ In reply to ]
>First thank to Kelvin Tan and the rest of the people for his support and
help.

You're most welcome.

>Well, I talked to my boss and I suggested the posibility of create a new
field with all the content. This thing duplicate the Index but >the search
was still very very quick. But the man didn´t accept this way so... now I
make one search for each of my fields and, at >the same time, I filt the
hits with a HashSet. What do you think about this ?

Are you looking to search on all the fields? If so, I guess this is an OK
approach, but I believe your results may be distorted unless all Hits are
sorted by score before adding to the HashSet.

Regards,
Kelvin