Mailing List Archive

RE: national characters

use the nightly builds. this bug's been fixed for a couple of days
peter
RE: national characters [ In reply to ]
Thanks that solved our problem!

But now another problem appeared (which wasn't there before the
upgrade to the nightly build of 11-13), before I could search
on for instance:

imageid:113*

which resulted in all images starting with no 113, very nice :)

But now I get the following error:

Error 500: Lexical error at line 1, column 6. Encountered: <EOF> after :
""

If I'm searching on the whole image id it works great.

Thanks / M