Hi all,

This question may not be directly related to the lucene but still I would
like to put up this question as it could help me a great deal.

How should I show the file (of any type like word or excel) in the html
format which make it compatible throughout the any type of browser. Does
lucene provides any type of help to solve my problem?

Regards
parag

Re: printing file in html format?? [ In reply to ]
Lucene does not provide this directly, but there is nothing stopping
you from integrating your own or someone else's converter. There
was some discussion of this on the list a little while ago. See e.g.
http://www.mail-archive.com/lucene-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg00043.html

--
Ian.
ian.lea@blackwell.co.uk