Mailing List Archive

queryParser error with first charactere
Hi,

I've a queryParser error if the first character is a spacial character.
ie : ' @ ç à ...
It doesn't appear with lucene old version (<1.1).
Is it a bug or something has changed in the way to call the parser ?

TY.

[Tue Nov 06 17:23:20 CET 2001] org.apache.lucene.queryParser.TokenMgrError:
Lexical error at line 1, column 1. Encountered: "\u00c0" (192), after : ""
[Tue Nov 06 17:23:20 CET 2001] at
org.apache.lucene.queryParser.QueryParserTokenManager.getNextToken(Unknown
Source)
[Tue Nov 06 17:23:20 CET 2001] at
org.apache.lucene.queryParser.QueryParser.jj_ntk(Unknown Source)
[Tue Nov 06 17:23:20 CET 2001] at
org.apache.lucene.queryParser.QueryParser.Modifiers(Unknown Source)
[Tue Nov 06 17:23:20 CET 2001] at
org.apache.lucene.queryParser.QueryParser.Query(Unknown Source)
[Tue Nov 06 17:23:20 CET 2001] at
org.apache.lucene.queryParser.QueryParser.parse(Unknown Source)
[Tue Nov 06 17:23:20 CET 2001] at
org.apache.lucene.queryParser.QueryParser.parse(Unknown Source)

-----
Christophe