Mailing List Archive

Are there any ready made implementations of lucene
Are there any ready made implementations of Lucene like i know 1 of http://www.i2a.com/ please let me know if there are others
Re: Are there any ready made implementations of lucene [ In reply to ]
Yeah, of course, we are developing a Content-Manager and we have made a Lucene implementation to index and search and our Documents. We have now the Gold version and the final version will be ready in www.ubicua.com in a few days.

I´m just a member of the Development team but I think it will be absolutely free for developers. If you want to get more info please write me.

__________________________
David Bonilla Fuertes
THE BIT BANG NETWORK
http://www.bit-bang.com
Profesor Waksman, 8, 6º B
28036 Madrid
SPAIN
Tel.: (+34) 914 577 747
Móvil: 656 62 83 92
Fax: (+34) 914 586 176
__________________________
Re: Are there any ready made implementations of lucene [ In reply to ]
> Are there any ready made implementations of Lucene like i know 1 of
> http://www.i2a.com/ please let me know if there are others

Hello

As the developer responsible for the search engine in our products, I can
give you some examples of the sites that use Lucene (there are more, but I
can't remember all of them right now) that were created by the company I work
for:

www.bzwbk.pl
www.rabobank.pl
www.ing.pl
www.pfm.pl

It's a version modified to accomodate specific polish characters, that would
otherwise produce errors (I described the issue in a bug report some time
ago).

Jarmoni (Andrzej Jarmoniuk, andrzej.jarmoniuk@e-point.pl, Internet Developer,
E-Point SA (www.e-point.pl))

Re: Are there any ready made implementations of lucene [ In reply to ]
Hi David Bonilla,
I went to the site you told me and filled in the
download form in spanish with gr8 difficuoty but did not get any mail or
download link if the downlaod is small and if it is legal can u send me the
file at roys_amit@yahoo.com.