how to get started and do a simple search test.

Thank You,
DV

RE: Tutorial [ In reply to ]
Haven't seen any really simple tutorials since I've been using it. The best
place to start though is the FAQ at
http://www.lucene.com/cgi-bin/faq/faqmanager.cgi . I read completely through
it several times and was finally able to start making progress. Then you may
want to look through the demo application thoroughly and read up on the API
docs.

I know it's not a very user friendly study, but it's the best that I could
find out there at the current time. Perhaps someone will start to develop a
tutorial for the product?

Jonathan