just wondering if anyone knows a way to set min hit score or a clean hack
around it. thanks!!!

-scott

RE: min hit score [ In reply to ]
You can do this using the low-level HitCollector-based search API.

That said, I do not recommend it. It will not make things much more
efficient.

Lucene's scores are not really that meaningful on an absolute scale: they're
only meaningful relative to other scores for the same query. So you're best
off just displaying the highest scoring hits. Lucene does things behind the
scenes to make this efficient.

Doug

RE: min hit score [ In reply to ]
Hello Doug,

where can I obtain the low-level hitcollector api? is it part of lucene? I
agree with you on the abstractness of those scores though, I just wanna play
around with that filtering though. thanks.