Mailing List Archive

Re: [JENKINS] Lucene » Lucene-NightlyTests-9.x - Build # 511 - Still Failing!
FATAL: The Gradle wrapper has not been found in these directories:
/home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Lucene/Lucene-NightlyTests-9.x/checkout

This has been going on for a few days - it's not intermittent. It seems
like there is no git clone under there - how's that possible?

Dawid

Re: [JENKINS] Lucene » Lucene-NightlyTests-9.x - Build # 511 - Still Failing! [ In reply to ]
I accessed the configuration on Jenkins - weird - shows no git source at
all:

[image: image.png]

I've updated the configuration for these two builds:
https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Lucene/job/Lucene-NightlyTests-9.x/configure
https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Lucene/job/Lucene-NightlyTests-main/

Dawid

Re: [JENKINS] Lucene » Lucene-NightlyTests-9.x - Build # 511 - Still Failing! [ In reply to ]
This one was missing the repository as well:
https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Lucene/job/Lucene-NightlyTests-9.5/

How odd.

Dawid