in Jira, please?

Thanks,

Gennadiy Vaysman

----- Forwarded by Gennadiy Vaysman/AbInitio on 12/07/2022 11:18 AM -----

From: Gennadiy Vaysman/AbInitio
To: issues@lucene.apache.org
Date: 12/07/2022 11:00 AM
Subject: Need a Jira account in order to create a ticket for
lucene-facet

Hello,

According to https://infra.apache.org/jira-guidelines.html#who, I have to
request credentials for Jira before filing a ticket. Would you be able to
provide me credentials, or you'd prefer that before filing a ticket, I
post it on user groups? (Well, I can do it any way, but I am pretty sure
there is no fix or a reasonable work-around)

Thank you,

Gennadiy Vaysman
Re: Fw: Need a Jira account in order to create a ticket for lucene-facet [ In reply to ]
Hi Gennadiy,

The lucene project has migrated from JIRA to Github Issues for issue tracking.

Please create an issue here: https://github.com/apache/lucene/issues