and issues, but came up short). Was support for generating IntelliJ project
files removed as a gradle task at some point? We used to support generation
of both Eclipse and IntelliJ project files, but I only see Eclipse support
under `./gradlew tasks` now. I need to re-setup my IntelliJ project and
just noticed this convenient functionality missing.

Again, apologies in advance if I'm overlooking something obvious here.

Cheers,
-Greg
Re: IntelliJ Project Generation? [ In reply to ]
Hello, Greg.

https://github.com/apache/lucene/blob/main/CONTRIBUTING.md#ide-support

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev
Re: IntelliJ Project Generation? [ In reply to ]
> https://github.com/apache/lucene/blob/main/CONTRIBUTING.md#ide-support

Precisely. I also highly recommend using intellij compiler instead of full
gradle integration - it works much faster for me (but both modes work).

Dawid
Re: IntelliJ Project Generation? [ In reply to ]
Thank you both. I missed that updated info in the CONTRIBUTING guide.

Cheers,
-Greg