Mailing List Archive

Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-9.x-MacOSX (64bit/jdk-18) - Build # 1386 - Failure!
I've committed a fix on main and checked that it works with error prone, in
process compilation and alt javac. But double checking would be probably
good. :)

Dawid

Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-9.x-MacOSX (64bit/jdk-18) - Build # 1386 - Failure! [ In reply to ]
Thanks again for cleaning this hack up Dawid. I was cursing gradle all
night, could not believe that sometimes it uses java.exe (with a bunch
of internal api violations) and othertimes uses javac.exe.

Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-9.x-MacOSX (64bit/jdk-18) - Build # 1386 - Failure! [ In reply to ]
No problem. I resorted to looking at their code... Often it makes me long
for the simpler days of ant...

Dawid