Congratulations and welcome!

--
Adrien
Re: Welcome Luca Cavanna as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Oh, long overdue - congratulations and welcome, Luca.

Dawid

Re: Welcome Luca Cavanna as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congratulations Luca!!!

Re: Welcome Luca Cavanna as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congratulations Luca!

Re: Welcome Luca Cavanna as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]

Re: Welcome Luca Cavanna as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Welcome Luca!

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: Welcome Luca Cavanna as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Welcome!

Re: Welcome Luca Cavanna as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Welcome Luca. This was long overdue. ????

--
Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, 28357 Bremen
Re: Welcome Luca Cavanna as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congratulations Luca! And welcome...

Vigya

--
- Vigya
Re: Welcome Luca Cavanna as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congratulations Luca!!

Re: Welcome Luca Cavanna as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Welcome Luca!

Mike

On Wed, Oct 5, 2022 at 4:37 PM Tomás Fernández Löbbe <tomasflobbe@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Congratulations Luca!!
>
> On Wed, Oct 5, 2022 at 2:19 PM Vigya Sharma <vigya.work@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Congratulations Luca! And welcome...
>>
>> Vigya
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 5, 2022 at 3:36 PM Uwe Schindler <uwe@thetaphi.de> wrote:
>>
>>> Welcome Luca. This was long overdue. ????
>>>
>>> Am 5. Oktober 2022 19:03:43 MESZ schrieb Adrien Grand <jpountz@gmail.com

>>> --
>>> Uwe Schindler
>>> Achterdiek 19, 28357 Bremen
>>> <https://www.google.com/maps/search/Achterdiek+19,+28357+Bremen?entry=gmail&source=g>
>>> https://www.thetaphi.de
>>>

>> --
>> - Vigya
>>
> --
Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com
Re: Welcome Luca Cavanna as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Welcome :)

http://www.needhamsoftware.com (work)
http://www.the111shift.com (play)
Re: Welcome Luca Cavanna as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Welcome, Luca.

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev
Re: Welcome Luca Cavanna as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Welcome?

Xugang
https://github.com/LuXugang"]https://github.com/LuXugang

Re: Welcome Luca Cavanna as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Welcome Luca!

Re: Welcome Luca Cavanna as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Welcome!

Re: Welcome Luca Cavanna as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Welcome Luca!

Re: Welcome Luca Cavanna as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Thanks all for the warm welcome, I am thrilled to become a Lucene
committer, thanks for the opportunity.

A bit about me: I have been working at Elastic for a bit longer than 9
years, where I contributed to many different areas of Elasticsearch. I am
currently the area tech lead for the Search team within Elasticsearch.
I started using Lucene as well as contributing to it even before my
involvement with Elasticsearch. It's such a powerful piece of software,
with a great community, and it's fantastic to be a part of it.
I am originally from the north of Italy, but I lived in Amsterdam
(Netherlands) for many years now. I have three boys (6, almost 3 and 1 year
old). When I get a chance I ride my motorbike and I play guitar.

Looking forward to contributing more!

Cheers
Luca

Re: Welcome Luca Cavanna as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Benvenuto a bordo Luca ;)

Re: Welcome Luca Cavanna as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Welcome, Luca!

Re: Welcome Luca Cavanna as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congrats Luca!