Mailing List Archive

[HELP] Link your Apache Lucene Jira and GitHub account ids before Thursday August 4 midnight (in your local time)
Hello Lucene users, contributors and developers,

If you have used Lucene's Jira and you have a GitHub account as well,
please check whether your user id mapping is in this file:
https://github.com/apache/lucene-jira-archive/blob/main/migration/mappings-data/account-map.csv.20220722.verified

If not, please reply to this email and we will try to add you.

Please forward this email to anyone you know might be impacted and who
might not be tracking the Lucene lists.

Full details:

The Lucene project will soon migrate from Jira to GitHub for issue tracking.

There have been discussions, votes, a migration tool created / iterated
(thanks to Tomoko Uchida's incredibly hard work), all iterating on Lucene's
dev list.

When we run the migration, we would like to map Jira users to the right
GitHub users to properly @-mention the right person and make it easier for
you to find issues you have engaged with.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com
Re: [HELP] Link your Apache Lucene Jira and GitHub account ids before Thursday August 4 midnight (in your local time) [ In reply to ]
Hi, could you help to add my info, thanks a lot
jira full name: jianping weng
github id: wjp719

the jira issue I create before:
the github pr I submit before: https://github.com/apache/lucene/pull/780

Best Regards,
jianping weng

Michael McCandless <lucene@mikemccandless.com> ?2022?7?31??? 18:08???

Re: [HELP] Link your Apache Lucene Jira and GitHub account ids before Thursday August 4 midnight (in your local time) [ In reply to ]

Re: [HELP] Link your Apache Lucene Jira and GitHub account ids before Thursday August 4 midnight (in your local time) [ In reply to ]
Thanks, added here:
https://github.com/apache/lucene-jira-archive/commit/d91534e67b35004f212100d73008283327f2f1e7

Please confirm it's right ;)

Mike

Re: [HELP] Link your Apache Lucene Jira and GitHub account ids before Thursday August 4 midnight (in your local time) [ In reply to ]
Thanks, added here:

Re: [HELP] Link your Apache Lucene Jira and GitHub account ids before Thursday August 4 midnight (in your local time) [ In reply to ]
marcussorealheis, marcussorealheis, Marcus Eagan

Re: [HELP] Link your Apache Lucene Jira and GitHub account ids before Thursday August 4 midnight (in your local time) [ In reply to ]

Re: [HELP] Link your Apache Lucene Jira and GitHub account ids before Thursday August 4 midnight (in your local time) [ In reply to ]
Hi Mike,

Please find details

JiraName,GitHubAccount,JiraDispName
pru30,https://github.com/praveennish,Praveen Nishchal

On Sun, Jul 31, 2022 at 3:38 PM Michael McCandless <

Re: [HELP] Link your Apache Lucene Jira and GitHub account ids before Thursday August 4 midnight (in your local time) [ In reply to ]
Thanks Marcus, I added your mapping here:
https://github.com/apache/lucene-jira-archive/commit/765fec2a19063e97c3d3de0a3528c16ba602b0bf

Please verify!

Re: [HELP] Link your Apache Lucene Jira and GitHub account ids before Thursday August 4 midnight (in your local time) [ In reply to ]
Thanks Praveen,

Re: [HELP] Link your Apache Lucene Jira and GitHub account ids before Thursday August 4 midnight (in your local time) [ In reply to ]
Hi Mike, Marcus, and Praveen:

I verified the added two mappings - these Jira users have activity on
Lucene Jira, also corresponding GitHub accounts are valid.
- marcussorealheis
- pru30

Tomoko

Re: [HELP] Link your Apache Lucene Jira and GitHub account ids before Thursday August 4 midnight (in your local time) [ In reply to ]
Mine is atris for github, atri for JIRA

On Mon, Aug 1, 2022 at 4:03 PM Tomoko Uchida
<tomoko.uchida.1111@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Mike, Marcus, and Praveen:
>
> I verified the added two mappings - these Jira users have activity on
> Lucene Jira, also corresponding GitHub accounts are valid.
> - marcussorealheis
> - pru30
>
> Tomoko
>

> 2022?8?1?(?) 18:40 Michael McCandless <lucene@mikemccandless.com>:
>
> > Thanks Praveen,
> >
> > I added your mapping here:
> > https://github.com/apache/lucene-jira-archive/commit/765fec2a19063e97c3d3de0a3528c16ba602b0bf
> >
> > Please verify!
> >
> > Mike McCandless
> >
> > http://blog.mikemccandless.com
> >

> > On Mon, Aug 1, 2022 at 4:48 AM Praveen Nishchal <pravs.nishchal@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Mike,
> >>
> >> Please find details
> >>
> >> JiraName,GitHubAccount,JiraDispName
> >> pru30,https://github.com/praveennish,Praveen Nishchal

Atri
Apache Concerted

Re: [HELP] Link your Apache Lucene Jira and GitHub account ids before Thursday August 4 midnight (in your local time) [ In reply to ]
Thanks. My mapping is:

cm,cmoen,Christian Moen

On Sun, Jul 31, 2022 at 12:08 PM Michael McCandless <

Re: [HELP] Link your Apache Lucene Jira and GitHub account ids before Thursday August 4 midnight (in your local time) [ In reply to ]
Thanks. My mapping is:

Re: [HELP] Link your Apache Lucene Jira and GitHub account ids before Thursday August 4 midnight (in your local time) [ In reply to ]
Hi Atri and Christian,
thanks for your reply, we already have your accounts in

-
https://github.com/apache/lucene-jira-archive/blob/7654c0168a86fb05e942666d4514d48966d223bb/migration/mappings-data/account-map.csv.20220722.verified#L42
-
https://github.com/apache/lucene-jira-archive/blob/7654c0168a86fb05e942666d4514d48966d223bb/migration/mappings-data/account-map.csv.20220722.verified#L47
-
https://github.com/apache/lucene-jira-archive/blob/7654c0168a86fb05e942666d4514d48966d223bb/migration/mappings-data/account-map.csv.20220722.verified#L348

Just to clarify Mike's intention a bit, we have already completed account
mappings for almost all committers (except for a few people listed here
<https://github.com/apache/lucene-jira-archive/issues/102> - any
information is welcome).
For committers, we have various information to programmatically or manually
collect and verify their corresponding GitHub accounts.

But for **external contributors who haven't sent PRs to Lucene yet**, we
have few clues to associate their Jira and GitHub accounts.
If you have reported issues or joined discussions in Lucene Jira, please
check if your account is in this list
https://github.com/apache/lucene-jira-archive/blob/main/migration/mappings-data/account-map.csv.20220722.verified
.
If not, please reply to this email or make a PR to the file. We'll add your
account(s) there.

Tomoko

Re: [HELP] Link your Apache Lucene Jira and GitHub account ids before Thursday August 4 midnight (in your local time) [ In reply to ]
Hi,
My mapping is:
JiraName,GitHubAccount,JiraDispName
shahrs87, shahrs87, Rushabh Shah

Thank you Tomoko and Mike for all of your hard work.

On Sun, Jul 31, 2022 at 3:08 AM Michael McCandless <

Re: [HELP] Link your Apache Lucene Jira and GitHub account ids before Thursday August 4 midnight (in your local time) [ In reply to ]
Hi,
My mapping is:

Re: [HELP] Link your Apache Lucene Jira and GitHub account ids before Thursday August 4 midnight (in your local time) [ In reply to ]
Hi Adam, I added your linked accounts here:
https://github.com/apache/lucene-jira-archive/commit/c228cb184c073f4b96cd68d45a000cf390455b7c

And Tomoko added Rushabh's linked accounts here:

https://github.com/apache/lucene-jira-archive/commit/6f9501ec68792c1b287e93770f7a9dfd351b86fb

Keep the linked accounts coming!

Mike

Re: [HELP] Link your Apache Lucene Jira and GitHub account ids before Thursday August 4 midnight (in your local time) [ In reply to ]

Re: [HELP] Link your Apache Lucene Jira and GitHub account ids before Thursday August 4 midnight (in your local time) [ In reply to ]
Hi everyone.

I wanted to let you know that we'll extend the deadline until the date the
migration is started (the date is not fixed yet).
Please let us know your Jira/Github usernames if you don't see mapping(s)
for your account in this file:

Re: [HELP] Link your Apache Lucene Jira and GitHub account ids before Thursday August 4 midnight (in your local time) [ In reply to ]
jira: gnewton
github: gnewton (github.com/gnewton)

Thanks,
Glen

Re: [HELP] Link your Apache Lucene Jira and GitHub account ids before Thursday August 4 midnight (in your local time) [ In reply to ]
JIRA: adichad
GitHub: adichad

Thank you!

Aditya
Re: [HELP] Link your Apache Lucene Jira and GitHub account ids before Thursday August 4 midnight (in your local time) [ In reply to ]
Hi Glen,
I verified your Jira/GitHub usernames and added a mapping.
https://github.com/apache/lucene-jira-archive/commit/ae78d583b40f5bafa1f8ee09854294732dbf530b

Tomoko

Re: [HELP] Link your Apache Lucene Jira and GitHub account ids before Thursday August 4 midnight (in your local time) [ In reply to ]
Hi Aditya,
I found a Jira user "adichad" but this account has no activities in Lucene
Jira. See:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=adichad

I wonder if you have multiple Jira accounts and you use another account for
Lucene? For example, there is a Jira user "abakle
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=abakle>" -
this has activities in LUCENE.

Tomoko

Re: [HELP] Link your Apache Lucene Jira and GitHub account ids before Thursday August 4 midnight (in your local time) [ In reply to ]
Thanks Tomoko,
There is no activity in JIRA from me as far as I can recall. This is the
correct and only account though.

--
Aditya

1 2  View All