Congratulations and welcome!

--
Adrien
Re: Welcome Vigya Sharma as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congratulations and welcome Vigya!

Re: Welcome Vigya Sharma as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congratulations, and welcome Vigya!

Xugang

www.amazingkoala.com.cn

Re: Welcome Vigya Sharma as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Welcome Vigya!!

Mike

On Thu, Jul 28, 2022 at 5:28 AM Lu Xugang <xugangLu@icloud.com.invalid>
wrote:

> Congratulations, and welcome Vigya!
>
> Xugang
>
> www.amazingkoala.com.cn
>

> On Jul 28, 2022, at 17:21, Ignacio Vera <iverase@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Congratulations and welcome Vigya!
>
> On Thu, Jul 28, 2022 at 9:34 AM Adrien Grand <jpountz@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm pleased to announce that Vigya Sharma has accepted the PMC's
>> invitation to become a committer.
>>
>> Vigya, the tradition is that new committers introduce themselves with a
>> brief bio.
>>
>> Congratulations and welcome!
>>
>> --
>> Adrien
>>

> --
Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com
Re: Welcome Vigya Sharma as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Welcome Vigya!

Re: Welcome Vigya Sharma as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congratulations and welcome, Vigya!
Dawid

Re: Welcome Vigya Sharma as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Welcome, Vigya!

Re: Welcome Vigya Sharma as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congratulations and welcome Vigya!

Re: Welcome Vigya Sharma as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congratulations Vigya!

Re: Welcome Vigya Sharma as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Welcome!

--
http://www.needhamsoftware.com (work)
http://www.the111shift.com (play)
Re: Welcome Vigya Sharma as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Welcome!

Re: Welcome Vigya Sharma as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]

--
Anshum Gupta
Re: Welcome Vigya Sharma as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. It is an honor to be invited as a
Lucene committer, and I look forward to contributing more to the community.

A little bit about me - I currently work for the Product Search team at
Amazon, and am based out of the San Francisco Bay Area in California, US.
I am interested in a wide variety of computer science areas, and, in the
last few years, have focused more on distributed systems, concurrency,
system software and performance. Outside of tech., I like spending my time
outdoors - running, skiing, and long road trips. I completed my first
marathon (the SFMarathon) last week, and now, getting this invitation has
made this month a highlight of the year.

I had known that Lucene powers some of the most popular search and
analytics use cases across the globe, but as I've gotten more involved, the
depth and breadth of this software has blown my mind. I am deeply impressed
by what this community has built, and how it continues to work together and
grow. It is a great honor to be trusted with committer privileges, and I
look forward to learning and contributing to multiple different parts of
the library.

Thank you,
Vigya

--
- Vigya
Re: Welcome Vigya Sharma as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Welcome and congrats Vigya! Well earned!

Cheers,
-Greg

Re: Welcome Vigya Sharma as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congratulations Vigya!

Re: Welcome Vigya Sharma as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congratulations!

On Thu, Jul 28, 2022 at 5:00 PM Yuti G <gan.yuti@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congratulations Vigya!
>
> On Thu, Jul 28, 2022 at 12:45 PM Vigya Sharma <vigya.work@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. It is an honor to be invited as a
>> Lucene committer, and I look forward to contributing more to the community.
>>
>> A little bit about me - I currently work for the Product Search team at
>> Amazon, and am based out of the San Francisco Bay Area in California, US.
>> I am interested in a wide variety of computer science areas, and, in the
>> last few years, have focused more on distributed systems, concurrency,
>> system software and performance. Outside of tech., I like spending my time
>> outdoors - running, skiing, and long road trips. I completed my first
>> marathon (the SFMarathon) last week, and now, getting this invitation has
>> made this month a highlight of the year.
>>
>> I had known that Lucene powers some of the most popular search and
>> analytics use cases across the globe, but as I've gotten more involved, the
>> depth and breadth of this software has blown my mind. I am deeply impressed
>> by what this community has built, and how it continues to work together and
>> grow. It is a great honor to be trusted with committer privileges, and I
>> look forward to learning and contributing to multiple different parts of
>> the library.
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Vigya
>>

>> On Thu, Jul 28, 2022 at 12:20 PM Anshum Gupta <anshum@anshumgupta.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Congratulations and welcome, Vigya!

>>> --
>>> Anshum Gupta
>>>

>> --
>> - Vigya

Gautam Worah.
Re: Welcome Vigya Sharma as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Welcome, Vigya!

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev
Re: Welcome Vigya Sharma as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congrats Vigya!

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley

Re: Welcome Vigya Sharma as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congrats Vigya!

Re: Welcome Vigya Sharma as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congratulations and welcome, Vigya!

- Alan

Re: Welcome Vigya Sharma as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Welcome Vigya!

Re: Welcome Vigya Sharma as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Welcome, Vigya!

Re: Welcome Vigya Sharma as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congrats Vigya!!