Mailing List Archive

[VOTE] Release Lucene 9.3.0 RC1
Please vote for release candidate 1 for Lucene 9.3.0

The artifacts can be downloaded from:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucene/lucene-9.3.0-RC1-rev-d25cebcef7a80369f4dfb9285ca7360a810b75dc

You can run the smoke tester directly with this command:

python3 -u dev-tools/scripts/smokeTestRelease.py \

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucene/lucene-9.3.0-RC1-rev-d25cebcef7a80369f4dfb9285ca7360a810b75dc

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours i.e. until 2022-07-28 12:00 UTC.

[ ] +1 approve

[ ] +0 no opinion

[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Here is my +1
Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene 9.3.0 RC1 [ In reply to ]
+1 SUCCESS! [0:54:33.954171]

--
Adrien
Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene 9.3.0 RC1 [ In reply to ]
+1 SUCCESS! [1:02:21.446662]

Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene 9.3.0 RC1 [ In reply to ]
+1

SUCCESS! [0:22:20.199080]

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene 9.3.0 RC1 [ In reply to ]
+1 SUCCESS! [0:52:18.736747]

Thanks Ignacio for being release manager!

Julie

Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene 9.3.0 RC1 [ In reply to ]
+1 (non-binding) SUCCESS! [0:50:34.448483]

Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene 9.3.0 RC1 [ In reply to ]
+1 SUCCESS! [1:30:59.305709]

Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene 9.3.0 RC1 [ In reply to ]
Was the vote already over, because Policeman Jenkins failed to check?

https://jenkins.thetaphi.de/job/Lucene-Release-Tester/18/console

--
Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen
Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene 9.3.0 RC1 [ In reply to ]
It was late, but the folders of previous releases are still there, the
last one disappeared from servers, while previous ones are still here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucene/

Uwe

Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene 9.3.0 RC1 [ In reply to ]
Hi Uwe,

Yes, I closed the vote already and I followed the instructions in the
release manager. One of the instructions is to delete the artifacts from
the staging area so I'm not sure why those are still there.
I have already pushed the artifacts to maven for publishing. I am very
sorry that Policeman Jenkins did not have the time to run.

Cheers,

Ignacio

Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene 9.3.0 RC1 [ In reply to ]
Hi ,

the artifacts of previous releases are all still there, just the last
one was missing. So I can still run smoke tester of previous ones, and I
was confused why the last ones are no longer there.

This is the parent directory: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucene/

Uwe

Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene 9.3.0 RC1 [ In reply to ]
Hi,

I deleted the other relics from that directory a minute ago (see commit
mail).

Uwe