Mailing List Archive

Lucene main checks are now also running on big endian machine
Hi,

thansk to ASF infra we now also have a set of S390x machines for running
Jenkins jobs on (see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-10643).

I added the following job, running daily:
https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Lucene/job/Lucene-Check-main%20(s390x,%20big%20endian)/

I did some tests before, all passes. I try to get them install a Java 19
preview release to also check my MMAP Panama branch, but all looks fine.

Uwe

P.S.: The job of course has whitespace in workspace directory! :-)

--
Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen

Re: Lucene main checks are now also running on big endian machine [ In reply to ]
Actually I renamed the job because the comman caused SecurityManager havoc: